Most nail polish smells toxic because of the fumes released by alcohol, solvents and other scary chemicals. Klee Kids Water-Based Nail Polish contains none of those scary chemicals. Best of all, the polish can be peeled off without nail polish remover after use.
- Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Polyurethane, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Hyaluronic Acid. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Micas and Red 28
- Made in USA
- Not for children under 3
Directions: Apply two to three thin coats to clean nails. To remove, soak nails in warm water then peel off from one corner.
Product may thicken when exposed to cold temperatures or if the cap is not closed properly. Add a few drops of water and shake vigorously.
Use water or rubbing alcohol to remove nail polish from furniture or floors.